Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Aidan!!

Aidan is One Year old!! How did that go by so quickly? He's such a little boy now, with so much personality.

He is sweet and chatty and into ABSOLUTELY everything. We treasure his laugh, his smiles, his kisses, his hugs, the way he wallows into our chest when he is sleepy and wants to fall asleep. We love that he sleeps on his tummy with his little legs tucked under him and his bottom up in the air; that he just learned he can jump up and down on his crib mattress; that he knows how to pet our pets gently. I love when he runs his fingers through my hair as I give him his bed time bottle and confess I hold his bottle for him so he'll play with my hands. We love watching him splash water in the pool and enjoy his inquisitive looks when something catches his eye. I love hearing him call out to ALL the doggies he sees when we go running and he is comfortably seated in his jogging stroller. I TREASURE my runs with him and am so glad he loves to be outdoors. We love when he sees us he runs to us and laughs the whole way and when we feel his little man hands pull up on our legs as he comes over to see what we're doing.

He is our joy, he is our love, he is our everything.

Happy Birthday Little Man!
Love,
~Mama and Daddy













No comments: