Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Holidays

Thanksgiving was wonderful! We have so much to be thankful for this year. We went down to Newnan and spent some quality time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma. Aidan was an angel. He made it through most of dinner before he decided it was time for his dinner too. After that, he crashed for a little nap.

Tonight we decorated the Christmas tree. Aidan was a big help. We had appetizers for dinner and chocolate chip cookies. We also had a Christmas movie playing in the background.

On Thursday we braved the crowds and went to the mall. We bought new stockings for the mantel. We decided to get them embroidered with our names and it came to me, I have a new name. Mom. I tried not to cry when I told the kiosk guy what to embroider on the stockings. Mom, Dad and Aidan, dark red thread, hobo style font. Good stuff!!!!












Much Love and Happy Holidays!!
~The Newtons



No comments: