Aidan is 6 months old, 19.13 pounds and 27 inches long. He is happy, healthy, and such a good boy! He got 4 shots and one oral vacination. He has to go back to the doctor in a month for a booster flu shot. After that, we don't see the doc again until he's 9 months old. He's getting ready to cut his top two and bottom two teeth (yeah).
We dressed Aidan up in a Santa outfit for our Christmas Card photos. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That Christmas picture is toooo sweet! I love it!!! :) I also love the post below where you are talking about your stocking and putting MOM on it! It has to blow you away sometimes when your dreams come true and are right there in front of you huh?! (I can't wait for mine to be here too!)
Post a Comment