Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday Evening!

Everyday when Rob drops Aidan off at school, he takes a picture with his phone and emails it to me. It has become my absolute favorite part of the day. Aidan is sleeping until 4 - 4:50am each night this week. Its been wonderful! So, Rob and I are taking turns getting up at night.

Aidan and I have started taking nice long walks. We're still working up our nerve to try the running stroller again, but for now he really likes the baby bjorn.

I can't quite describe how wonderful it is to be a parent. Rob is wonderful and I didn't think I could love him more, but turns out, it is possible.

Rob celebrated 5 years since his original diagnosis and biopsy and his 35th birthday. We're thankful for every day.


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday


Thursday night dinner time

Much Love,

The Newtons

1 comment:

monica said...

That is such a sweet tradition. Love that he takes pics and sends 'em to you. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

~monica (IAC)