I know it went by fast, but its true, Aidan is already 10 weeks old. He's doing great! He slept until 7am a couple of nights this week, which was fantastic. He's getting so long his little legs hang over the end of the bouncer. He's also big enough to go into the exersaucer. He likes it a lot. Pretty much anything that allows him to see what's going on is good with him.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend and spending a little QT with the family. If the weather holds out, we're going to have a picnic near the river. We have an inflatable raft that we're thinking about using. This means investing in a tiny lifevest. Of course, pictures will follow :)
We have our court date!! Aidan will be an official Newton on October 16th!!!! We're going to make a family weekend out of it. We're going to do family portraits and also do Burt's pumpkin patch. We absolutely love going to Burts and it is already a Newton tradition. We CANNOT wait to have our little one there!! I'm toying with the idea of having him in his Halloween outfit for the court appearance. Wouldn't it be cute if he was dressed up as a convict or something?
Public Notice:
Unless you know the person, resist the urge to touch someone else's child. (If you're reading this, you are not a stranger to Aidan and are perfectly welcome to say hi and hold his hand.)
Last weekend, Aidan and I were walking with the Team and this lady came up and started talking to Aidan. At first, I thought I must know her because she was acting like she was familiar with us, but no...random stranger. I also think its weird, I mean wrong, when random people touch a pregnant woman's belly. What is it about a child that makes us throw propriety out the window?
Aidan had his first play date this past weekend with his buddy Jackson. Cris and Dan were kind enough to come visit Saturday afternoon and the boys got to hang out. Aidan and Jackson don't know it yet, but they're best friends.
You waited for it...here they are...pictures :)
Much Love,
~The Newtons
2 comments:
We love the picture where he is pushing up off his little belly. He is looking at you like he wants to say, "Alright! Enough of this! Turn me over so I can see everything going on!" He really is adorable. And, do take lots of pictures, because they grow up so very fast. God bless. ~ Chris & Jodie
Oh, we LOVE Burt's!!!! It's also one of those "can't wait for" things for us to have a little one to take there too!! Meanwhile, I just take hundreds of pictures of my niece & nephews! :)
That also makes me laugh about not touching him. My Mom is one of those people. She thinks it's perfectly OK to touch babies in the grocery store or whatever. I try to warn her, she doesn't see the problem, what can ya do? :)
~monica (IAC)
Post a Comment