Hi!
So, there is no particular reason for the update, other than we have some REALLY cute pictures and who doesn't like to open up their email on a Friday and see cute baby pictures? Aidan got off to a slightly rough start with school this week, but is doing so great now. He's sleeping more, eating on his schedule, and learning so much.
New this week:
- Happy in a bouncy seat and swing
- New gurgly noises (SO CUTE, they melt your heart)
- More smiles
- Stretching out more
- Eating just a little more per feeding
- Consistently only waking up once a night
Much Love,
The Newtons
So, there is no particular reason for the update, other than we have some REALLY cute pictures and who doesn't like to open up their email on a Friday and see cute baby pictures? Aidan got off to a slightly rough start with school this week, but is doing so great now. He's sleeping more, eating on his schedule, and learning so much.
New this week:
- Happy in a bouncy seat and swing
- New gurgly noises (SO CUTE, they melt your heart)
- More smiles
- Stretching out more
- Eating just a little more per feeding
- Consistently only waking up once a night
Much Love,
The Newtons
1 comment:
First time I found the blog. It's fantastic, I loved reading through it all. I don't know which was better reading: your run experience (which I read out loud to Andy b/c he's a runner and told him to take notes), the comment by the cashier @ Publix or his first day of school. Great stuff and I look forward to keeping up!!!
Monica (IAC)
Post a Comment