Thursday, July 3, 2008

1 month check-up


So, when can I get dressed??

Why am I naked???


Aidan with The First UPS Package Car

Aidan is HUGE, well bigger than he was anyway. 9lbs, 13ozs, 20.75 inches long, and his head is 15 inches in diameter.

His blood work screening came back normal, so all the stuff they test for at birth was negative. He's completely healthy and has been officially diagnosed with colic, (ie your baby cries for no reason, but it will go away eventually). If that's the worst of it, we'll take it!!

Aidan got to meet his UPS and Vulcan family today. He slept through most of both visits. He also went to Publix for the first time. The cashier looked at me and (I swear) said, "I remember when you were pregnant. Girl, you're looking good!" I didn't know what to say, so I just said thank you.

We're having a little bit of trouble with the pediatrician's office calling me by Mrs. K, b/c Aidan's official last name won't be Newton until the adoption is final. I keep having to correct them and I feel bad each time. It doesn't annoy me b/c its an honest mistake, but I can see they feel bad.

Anyway, I go back to work on Monday and Rob is going to be on Dad duty for the next couple of weeks. I'm going to miss my little man. He changes every day and I don't want to miss anything. It did feel good to get out of the house today though.

Much Love,

The Newtons

No comments: