Aidan has had a very eventful week. He started out all out of sorts. Then on Tuesday morning he woke up with a very bad cough. We called the pediatrician and the nurse had us do the steamy bathroom thing. This caused his cough to calm down, but you could hear wheezing when he breathed. So, we went to the doctor later that morning. Aidan had his first ear infection and bronchilitis. He got a prescription for an antibiotic.
He stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday. He seemed to be doing really well by Thursday, so we had him go back to school. I got a call at work and had to come pick him up. He refused to eat for them. When I got to the school, Aidan looked pathetic. But, when I was buckling him into the car seat, he started to giggle. I got him home and he ate like a champ and took a good nap. Rob stayed home with him on Friday.
On Saturday morning, we discovered that Aidan had finally cut his first two teeth. One upper and one lower. He cut his other upper tooth this morning. He's still working on his other bottom tooth. It won't be long.
Exciting times in the Newton house!
No comments:
Post a Comment