Its 5:30am. I'm up for the obvious reason, Aidan woke up a little while ago. He's back to sleep now, resting up for his big day. In 3 hours we will be at the court house, probably searching for our lawyer somewhere in the halls of the Fulton County Justice Center. Hopefully, we'll be right where we're supposed to be and our hearing will start right on time at 8:45am. I hope, but I doubt it at the same time.
Our house is literally packed to the gills. There are 9 wonderful people under our roof (including us), most of whom traveled a long way to be here. We're so thankful to have our family close for this wonderful day.
Well, I'm off to get the first shower, before we realize the limits of our hot water heater.
Much Love,
~The Newtons



3 comments:
i like......
Sarah and Rob,
I hope everything goes smoothly today. I am sure it will though. My thoughts will be with you. Celebrate big!
Melinda Smith
My thougths (Ryanne's too!) are with you all. I'm sure everything will turn out fine and wonderful for the three of you.
Shima
Post a Comment